Apply Now For Digital Marketing Manager Job in Lagos at Softamos. Softamos helps companies maximize their performances and achieve their vision with the innovative Web and IT solutions. We design and develop latest technologies that eventually improve our client’s productivity and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Work closely with clients to understand business models and KPIs in order to develop and execute efficient online marketing strategies.
- Create clear, concise and compelling content for client presentations and other deliverables as necessary.
- Will be responsible in creating and making good strategy for any online campaign.
- Will have to work like an account manager for any specific client.
- Run end to end digital campaign on google and Facebook.
- Responsible for lead generation through online medium. (Good in CPL or CPA activity).
- Google Adwords Certified.
- Good Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Proven working experience in Social Media or related field.
- Excellent consulting writing, editing , presentation and communication skills
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Good Knowledge of Facebook Ads and Facebook Marketing.
- Excellent Communication Skill.
50,000 – 70,000 Monthly. Best in the Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- If your Resume and experience is liked by us, then we will schedule a phone interview (If you are not in Lagos),
- We will then have a face to face interview (Mandatory) so as to know you and your attitude.
- If we like you and your resume, we would welcome you to our family
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.