Apply Now for Secretary Job in a Consulting firm in Lagos Mainland. Smart Partners Consulting Limited – A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good first degree in Secretariat Studies.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing, and database management,
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Proficient in spelling, shorthand, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover letter and a passport photograph to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th August, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.