Apply Now for PACT Nigeria Job for a Graduate Finance Assistant.
Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects in 4 States in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
PACT is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- The Finance Assistant will assist in all areas of the Finance management.
The specific duties to be carried out by the successful candidate are listed below:
- Prepare and follow up with transactions to ensure that payments are accurately captured, timely and complete;
- Reviews procurement and payment documents ensuring appropriate cost coding and accuracy;
- Ensures timely payments to vendors and other project related expenses such as telephone, travel etc.
- Provides support in preparation of bid analysis, negotiation memos, purchase orders and other procurement documents in accordance with Pact’s and donor policies and procedures.
- Processing all staff expenses, ensuring follow-through and filing
- Handles Petty cash
- Preparation of schedule for monthly statutory deductions.
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll deductions.
- Reviews sub-grant and sub-award financial reports, taking initiative to resolve problems in accordance with policies and program objectives;
- Follow-up with 3rd part transactions, ensuring that all related documentation are submitted such as TA for sub-awards, deposit slips are properly filed etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting or its equivalent is required. Chartered accountant qualifications a plus.
- Knowledge of internal control systems and financial audit processes.
- Advanced use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point and MS Publisher.
- Knowledge of OMB Circulars 110,122,133
- Possession of 2 years of cognate experience in fund accounting. Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience with automated accounting systems (QuickBooks and serenics), including payroll.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: [email protected]
- All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 1st December, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.