Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Massive Recruitment.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity, or nationality.
As CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, strengthening and building the capacity of partner organizations is fundamental to the work of CRS. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on health, vulnerable children, agriculture, extractives and governance, and peacebuilding programming.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Department:Global Fund Malaria
Reports To: Global Fund Administration Officer
- The position of Fleet Officer is to oversee the daily effective and efficient running of the project vehicles in the CRS GF unit while ensuring proper maintenance of these project assets is carried out.
- This position amongst other things will specifically ensure proper tracking and diagnostics of vehicles, manage drivers, fleet security, fleet maintenance and replacement (if necessary).
- Oversee the repair and maintenance operation for all project vehicles in the country office and sub-offices.
- Oversee assigned fleet’s operations and make direct reports to the GF Admin. Officer on fleet performance and other operational requirements
- Coordinate vehicle concerns and issues with the GF Admin. Officer.
- Work with the drivers to ensure a regular maintenance schedule for all vehicles and ensure that log books are kept up to date.
- Manage the service contracts for fueling of vehicles to ensure proper use of fuel rations; maintain log and account for fuel and oil storage tanks
- Research and develop specifications for vehicles, equipment, supplies and materials.
- Plan/develop and execute a vehicle and equipment replacement schedule.
- Determine the need and benefits of out-sourcing vehicle repairs or services.
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors.
- Work with the Security Manager on activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking vehicles
- Obtain and maintain annual inspections by regulatory authorities or in line with contractual obligations from counter-parties
- Maintain daily inspections
- Conduct local safety meetings
- Oversee and schedule fleet maintenance and repairs
- Oversee proper maintenance of parts and other consumables’ inventory
- Responsible for operations ground safety
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering and any other related qualification.
- A certification in Motor vehicle mechanics or Transportation will have an added advantage
- Certificate in Defensive Driving.
- Must be a matured, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative;
- Minimum of five years of relevant administrative management experience, preferably with an International Organization at least three of which must be at a Managerial level;
- Prior experience in supervising staff at various levels of responsibility in a structured work environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of contemporary management best practices
- Must have excellent research and facilitation skills
- Excellent people skills;
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office and Excel especially;
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good supervision skills and report writing
- Proven level of integrity and honesty
- Willingness and ability to travel to field locations regularly and sometimes on short notice
Job Title: ICT Officer
Department: Global Fund (GF)
Reports to: Operations Manager
- This position is meant to assist in the day to day running of the CRS GFoffices.This position is a very critical position in the Country Program and will be responsible for proactively anticipating and supporting the IT needs of the GF unit and implementing strategic action plans to respond to such needs. The ICT Officer will also be the primary point person to ensure that the IT needs of staff are met in a very timely manner
- The ICT Officer is responsible for the smooth operation of the LAN /computer network. This is meant to be accomplished through knowledge, skill, planning, detective work (in regard to network security), and sometimes diplomacy.
- S/he will assist with computer maintenance, install equipment, perform preventive maintenance, and the troubleshooting of variety of hardware and software installations.
- S/he will provide support for knowledge management, decision-making, and programming effectiveness by ensuring efficient operation and use of CRS information sharing, communication, and collaboration technologies, and by providing technical support to CRS staff and partners on overall ICT systems. Responsible for deployment, maintenance, security, data protection, and troubleshooting of technology and systems for assigned office(s).
- S/he will stay abreast of ICT developments in the international and local market, provide recommendations based on opportunities to improve the efficiency and impact of CRS programming, operations, and overall performance.
- Other key responsibilities of the IT Officer are the provision of consultancy and guidance on integrating ICT for development solutions in program implementation and provision of technical assistance on ICT-related issues to partners.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.