Current Vacancies at Chemonics for a Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning;
Chemonics seeks a director of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for an anticipated multi-year, USAID-funded health project in Nigeria. The Nigeria Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP) will focus on improving the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state and local government areas’ specific goals and objectives.
This project will cover governance, access, and demand activities for HIV/AIDS and TB services. The specific objectives of the program include targeted and efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; successful suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services that attract key populations; and, increased capacity of the government of Nigeria to expand, oversee and finance HIV/AIDS and TB services.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Job Title: Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Overall project leadership, management, and technical direction
- Lead the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation (M&E) framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts
- Lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement
- Guide the reporting processes amongst technical staff, consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned
- Support all technical staff in M&E functions and manage any M&E related staff in the program
- Master’s degree in epidemiology, public health, biostatistics, or a related discipline
- At least seven years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for public health programs in developing countries
- A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs
- In-depth knowledge and experience with U.S. government/President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR) reporting requirements
- Extensive experience managing similar projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Experience as in Nigeria or West Africa preferred
- Fluency in English required
CLICK HERE for complete information…
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Chemonics International Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Chemonics International