Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 Check FMOH Application Update.
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Health job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Colleges of Education Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. We recommend you SUBSCRIBE and BOOKMARK this page now to stay current.
CSN understand that numerous individuals are facing differs kind of difficulties but do not panic as we’ve got lot of testimonies from different job seekers who secured civil defence job recruitment last year just by following our recruitment process and instructions. You are assured.
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can I apply for the federal ministry of health recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 federal ministry of health form?
- Is the federal ministry of health 2020 recruitment form out?
- When will the federal ministry of health recruitment start?
- I need the federal ministry of health updates, etc.
- Is the federal ministry of health recruitment real for 2020 etc.
- Federal ministry of health application deadline 2020/2021.
Federal Ministry of Health
The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) in Collaboration with the Borno State Ministry of Health and relevant stakeholders had developed an Emergency Health and Nutrition Emergency Response Plan to address the humanitarian crisis in Borno State.
The key interventions delivered were; Nutrition Care, Management of co-morbidities, provision of basic essential health services, mental health and psychosocial support, the supply of medicines and health-related commodities, co-ordination and management information system among others.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
♦ Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Saturday, 24th November, 2018.
Federal Ministry of Health Basic Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Health recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Trending Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Colleges of Education Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV with relevant copies of their Credentials. The required documents are to be submitted in triplicate copies and envelope clearly marked stating the position applied for at the “Top Right Hand Corner” with the person’s name written behind and addressed to:
The Honorable Commissioner
Borno State Ministry of Health,
3rd Floor, Musa Usman Secretariat,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
Scanned and soft copies of forwarded documents should be emailed to: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview slated for the date above in Borno State (Venue and time would be communicated to shortlisted candidates).
- Please note that selected candidates would embark on a Three (3) day training and orientation exercise from the
27th – 28th of November, 2018 and be subsequently deployed to any of the affected Local Government Areas in the State by December 1st, 2018.
- Staff presently engaged in full-time employment need not apply.
- Successful candidates would be subjected to a pre-engagement background check.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Federal Ministry of Health, Federal Ministry of Health 2020, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 Check FMOH, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 Check FMOH Application, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 Check FMOH Application Updates, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal 2020, FMOH, FMOH Recruitment, How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020, www.health.gov.ng