GlaxoSmithKline Plc Recruitment for Graduate Production Shift Managers 2020.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GlaxoSmithKline Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Shift Manager
Requisition ID: WD99017
Position: Full time
Relocation: Not Indicated
- To provide overall direction to production scheduling, dispensing, manufacturing and packaging team in a Value stream concept in OTC factory.
- To be responsible for the effective management of all activities/functions related to production process/equipment validation, production equipment calibration and new process installation and transfer.
- Actively participate in all production activities involved in New Product Introduction, New Packaging Material Development and New Process Installation.
- Coordinate all Manufacturing and Packaging Process / Equipment Validation in accordance with Validation Master Plan. This includes data generation, collation and logical interpretation.
- Ensure timely calibration of all Production equipment and ensure appropriate actions are taken on out of order equipment.
- Provide effective technical training to all production personnel on technical aspects of manufacturing and GMP.
- Regularly review and/or update SOPs to reflect current practices within the production areas.
- Support and ensure compliance to QMS and EHS policies and standards in order to minimize accidents and quality failures.
- To maintain good labour/industrial relations within the production function.
- Plan, organize and monitor all aspect of production of medicine including manufacturing and packaging to meet monthly / annual supply plans, budgets, safety standards and acceptable quality.
- Ensure the generation and effective treatment of Picklist, Batch records and Work Orders.
- Control product cost through effective labour utilization and pragmatic equipment and facilities management.
- Supervise the disposal of all controlled substance / drugs in line with existing regulations.
- B Pharm
- At least three (3) years experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good initiative, drive & confidence in problem solving
- Leadership and team building potential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about GlaxoSmithKline Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.