International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2019 – (14 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for International Rescue Committee job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
International Rescue Committee has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the International Rescue Committee Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 International Rescue Committee form?
- Is the International Rescue Committee 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will International Rescue Committee Recruitment start?
- I need International Rescue Committee Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is International Rescue Committee Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- International Rescue Committee Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
International Rescue Committee Job Description
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to people affected by war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Livelihood Officer
♦ Supply Chain Intern
♦ RH Midwife
♦ Education Officer
♦ Reproductive Health Manager
♦ WPE Program Manager
♦ Surveillance Nutrition Officer
♦ Integration Officer
♦ Finance Officer – Gwoza
♦ Finance Officer – Maiduguri
♦ Protection Manager
♦ Senior Grants Coordinator
♦ Livelihood Assistant
♦ Education Officer
Application Deadline: Not Specific
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the International Rescue Committee recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter addressed to the “Human Resources Coordinator, International Rescue Committee” via: [email protected]Subject of the Application should read: “Child Protection Case Worker, Yobe”.
Hand delivered application should be sent to the IRC Office in Yobe.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for Interview.
- IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about International Rescue Committee Graduate Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: how to apply for International Rescue Committee recruitment, How to Apply for IRC Jobs, International Rescue Committee, International Rescue Committee Recruitment, International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2019, IRC, IRC Jobs