Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019 – (4 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Medecins Sans Frontieres has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Medecins Sans Frontieres Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Medecins Sans Frontieres form?
- Is the Medecins Sans Frontieres 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment start?
- I need Medecins Sans Frontieres Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Medecins Sans Frontieres Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Description
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF; pronounced, also known in English as Doctors Without Borders, is an international humanitarian medical non-governmental organisation (NGO) of French origin best known for its projects in conflict zones and in countries affected by endemic diseases.
In 2015, over 30,000 personnel—mostly local doctors, nurses and other medical professionals, logistical experts, water and sanitation engineers and administrators—provided medical aid in over 70 countries. The vast majority of staff are volunteers. Private donors provide about 90% of the organisation’s funding, while corporate donations provide the rest, giving MSF an annual budget of approximately US$1.63 billion. READ MORE
Available Vacant Positions
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Logistics Supervisor
Salary: NGN303,781 monthly.
Deadline: 7th December, 2019
♦ Counselor – Educator
Salary: NGN NGN231,894 monthly.
Deadline: 9th December, 2019
Salary: NGN 334,159 monthly
Deadline: 9th December, 2019.
♦ Information Systems Specialist
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Médecins Sans Frontières recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (containing the below documents and information) to: [email protected] Using “Cholera Nurse MDG” as the subject of the mail.
Applications must be in English and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details and ID
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019, Job opportunities at Medecins Sans Frontieres, Latest job recruitment at Medecins Sans Frontieres, Médecins Sans Frontières, Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment, Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019, New job vacancies at Medecins Sans Frontieres