=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Networks Operating Engineer 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Networks Operating Engineer… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Networks Operating Engineer. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Networks Operating Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Business partners: (Huawei, ZTE, and Ericsson )
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Network Operations on a contract basis. The role holder will be responsible for:
- Resolution of all HW/SW issues related to the RAN (2G/3G/4G).
- Audit Network configuration to ensure that all the nodes are running with latest software and resolution of all inconsistencies.
- Analyze technical traces to isolate technical issues on RAN.
- Supervise and conduct acceptance test for all new nodes to be integrated into the network
- Supervise RAN software roll-out after first node implementation
- Track Network performance (Various KPIs and Network Availability).
- Ensure implementation of preventive activities by MS Team in order to improve network performance.
- Provide guidance to the MS team during hardware and software change implementation
- Supervise all special events projects like improvement drives, festival target optimization (Christmas, EID & New Year etc).
- Provide support for all RAN related issues coming from Customer Service Delivery
- Provide technical support to the regions on all RAN related issues.
- Provide regular updates on the state of the network
- Sign off of all network outages
- Provide Emergency/Monthly/weekly network report
- Monitor Network node availability
- Ensure adherence to SLA where necessary ensuring Airtel interest is not jeopardized at all times
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 5 years Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge of Network Elements (Switching Systems, RAN, MPBN, and SIGTRAN)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience working within different network vendor area, such as ZTE, Huawei, NSN, Ericsson etc.
- Good Team spirit
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.