Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2017 | NSE Application Guide and Requirements.
Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) is the umbrella organisation for the engineering profession in Nigeria and it looks after the professional needs of all Engineers in their wide-spectrum of spedalisations through structured initiatives in membership and other high standard and ethical practices.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Executive Secretary is the head of NSE Secretariat and provides execution to the management and administration of the affairs of the Society on behalf of the Council.
- He reports directly to the Executive Committee of the Society.
He is amongst other things responsible for the following;
- Oversees the day-to-day management of the Secretariat Responsible for defining the pnonties of the Secretariat activities and functions.
- Have the ability and proven experience in managing, motivating and communicating with independent groups of people.
- Be able to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Coordinate change management programmes for the Society. Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to Executive Committee and Council, tax returns and other reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Confers with directors to coordinate and prioritize planning of resources.
- To perform this role, the successful candidate must; Be experienced in strategic planning and execution.
Interested candidates (internal and external) shall have the following qualifications and experiences as minimum:
- Be a Corporate member of NSE (any applicant indebted to NSE financially as at the date of application will be disqualified)
- Be COREN Registered Engineer and in good stead with COREN.
- Have a minimum of 17 years post-graduation experience in the Public Sector, Private Sector, Industry or Academia, 5 years of which must be in top management position.
- Master Business Administration and knowledge of ICT shall be an advantage
- The tenure of the Executive Secretary is an initial term of 3 years in the first and can only be renewable for additional 3 years by NSE Council.
Personal Attributes shall include:
- Integrity Results orientation
- Strong cerebral capacity
- Highly organised and significant ability to multi-task effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward all Applications, including CV’s and Certificates with covering letters to:
Office of the President,
Nigerian Society of Engineers,
National Engineering Centre,
Central Business District,
Note: Only shortlisted applicants/candidates will be invited for interviews.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: council for the regulation of engineering in nigeria, how to Apply for Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2017, Latest Job vacancies at Nigerian Society of Engineers, nigerian society of engineers abuja, nigerian society of engineers corporate membership, nigerian society of engineers exam time table, nigerian society of engineers examination past questions pdf, nigerian society of engineers exams, nigerian society of engineers past questions, Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2017, Nigerian Society of Engineers Recruitment 2017 | NSE Application Guide and Requirements, nse registration 2017