Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates.
NIMR Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Nigerian Institute of Medical Research application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Institute of Medical Research 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian Institute of Medical Research form?
- Is the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Nigerian Institute of Medical Research
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) is a medical research institute established by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the research institute establishment act of 1977, to promote National health and developments. Until the establishment of National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRID) in Abuja, it was the only institute in the country specifically dedicated for medical research.
The mandate of the Institute under the enabling Act of 1977 are:
- To conduct research into Communicable Diseases of Public Health importance in the country
- To conduct research into Non-Communicable Diseases prevalent in the country
- To conduct research into basic, applied and operational research for the prevention and control of diseases endemic in the country in co-operation with the Federal and State Ministries of Health
- To develop human and infrastructural capacities for clinical and biomedical research in collaboration with Medical Schools, Universities and other Health-related Institutions, in and outside Nigeria
- To disseminate the results of health research in the country through training courses, scientific publications, conferences, workshops and other communication channels to the Federal and States Ministries of Health, relevant stakeholders in the Public and Private sectors as well as the general public.
1) Chief Research Fellow – CONMESS 05 (Abuja Office)
2.) Chief Research Fellow – CONHESS 12
3a) Research Fellow I – CONHESS 10 (Kainji Station)
3b) Research Fellow I – CONMESS 03 (Kainji Outstation)
3c) Research Fellow II – CONMESS 02
3d) Research Fellow II – CONHESS 09 (Kainji Outstation)
3e) Junior Research Fellow – CONHESS 08 (Kainji Outstation)
4a) Research Fellow I – CONHESS 10 (Maiduguri Station)
4b) Research Fellow I – (CONMESS 03)
4c) Research Fellow II – CONHESS 09 (Maiduguri Outsource)
4d) Junior Research Fellow – CONHESS 08 (Maiduguri Outstation)
5.) Principal Information Officer I – CONHESS 10
6.) Principal Administrative Officer – CONHESS 10 (Abuja Office)
7.) Principal Biomedical Engineer – CONHESS 10
8.) Principal Librarian – CONHESS 10
9.) Senior Accountant – CONHESS 09
10.) Senior Engineer (Electrical) – CONHESS 09
11.) Senior Librarian – CONHESS 09
12.) Senior Research Fellow (Demography) – CONHESS 11
13.) Senior Research Fellow (Medical Sociology) – CONHESS 11
14.) Commercial Officer I – CONHESS 08
15.) Accountant II – CONHESS 07
16.) Higher Executive Officer (Account) – CONHESS 07
17.) Administrative Officer II – CONHESS 07
NIMR Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://nimr.gov.ng/or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIMR Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment, nigerian institute of medical research, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment Requirements, NIMR, NIMR Graduate Jobs, NIMR Jobs, NIMR Recruitment Portal