Ongoing Recruitment at Winco Foam Industries Limited – 2019.
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Code: WJ01-74
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Brand manager will efficiently ensure that the brand remains recognizable and up to date by providing effective methods to promote and change the public perception of the brand while adapting a brand strategy for a company’s target market.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Writing contents for the company’s website and social media platforms such as; facebook, twitter, Instagram.
- Building relationship with client suppliers and the media
- Taking ownership of customer enquiries and bringing them to a swift resolution.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- Evaluate and create unique events, community initiatives, partnerships, and cross-promotion opportunities
- To oversee the social media advert for services
- Establishment of service contract
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Develop campaign ideas and work to bring an idea to life across multiple channels
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor Degree’s or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience as a brand manager
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.