Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Sahara Group Limited Recruitment for Project Officer 2018.
Sahara Group Limited Recruitment for Project Officer… This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Sahara Group Limited Recruitment for Project Officer for 2018/2019 online. See more details below;
Sahara Group Limited Recruitment for Project Officer
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Project Officer
- To accomplish the primary goal of providing administrative and technical skills to support a project to successful completion. The Project Officers reports directly to Head, Special Projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to our team of project managers
- When required, set up team meetings, record meeting minutes and allocate actions
- Support the Monitoring, Evaluation, Impact and Learning Lead to monitor progress on projects
- You may also be required to undertake other assignments from time to time, depending on the needs of the project.
- Maintain relevant project data in various systems pertaining to capacity, new opportunities and general project records
- Oversee the upkeep of project documents to ensure they are fit for use
- Assist with creation of Project Initiation Documents for new projects
- Assist with the collation of capacity data on a monthly basis, and communicate analysis of this to the Head of Special Projects.
- Ensure that New Opportunities meetings are conducted smoothly – from developing clear agendas, to recording and publishing minutes allocating actions and maintaining the New Opportunities list
- Ensure time-sheets are completed on a weekly basis, company-wide.
- Update the team’s project financial reports
- Coordinate the team’s input to project forecasting (revenue and costs)
- Process and raise PO numbers for invoices
- Assist with time management and expenses against projects
- Act as the link between the Project Management team and Finance team when required.
- Be aware of, and take personal responsibility for, any health and safety issues and obligations
- Uphold all aspects of the policies, procedures and legal requirements in relation to personal conduct.
- Prepare for and engage in one-to-one meetings and performance management appraisals
- Maintain personal professional development and personal development plans
- Be willing and committed to take on new work as and when required and to be proactive.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of Post NYSC work experience in a project-related environment.
- Project Management Professional Certification is a MUST.
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in budget and financial management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skill
- Proven relationship-building skills with good interpersonal skills
- Project management abilities with demonstrated full life cycle project engineering experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with all levels of management
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proven ability to work independently, as part of a team and with initiatives to meet tight deadlines
- Good planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and quick to learn
- Strong level of integrity with a sound work ethic
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.