Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Spark & Light Nigeria Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Spark & Light Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company providing specialized engineering, environmental management care and protection, oil and gas services, construction and other interrelated and integrated sectors of service provision in Nigeria. We are duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) with incorporation number RC: 980429.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Implementing Spark and Light’s social media strategy
- Daily management of our clients’ social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- Briefing design teams and collating assets for social media content and campaigns
- Reporting and analysis of key campaign activity
- Assist in the day-to-day running of Social Media pages, posting relevant and timely content on a daily basis
- Uploading and optimising daily content on Site Manager including blog posts, , tags, related posts and competition terms
- Idea generation supporting weekly trade messages and marketing campaigns
- Management of intern process and resource
- Out-of-hours posting on mornings, evenings and weekends where required
- Monitor social media sentiment across networks to ensure positive brand tracking
- Track owned social media performance and that of our key competitors weekly
- Report, track and measure all activity in with performance metrics and benchmarks
- Work alongside Creative and Web Studio to create original social content e.g. video/gifs/images.
- Attend departmental meetings
- Help the Social Media Manager to plan and develop social media campaigns and strategies
- Scheduling and posting content across social media channels
- Monitor social channels and respond appropriately to customer questions and complaints
- Monitor and report on how our clients social media channels and campaigns are performing
- Liaise with the Content, Creative & E-commerce teams to secure Marketing content is featured on respective LP/ HP/ Email where possible
- Develop and oversee an engaging creative tone of voice for social channels
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across a multitude of departments, managing expectations and protecting social strategy
- Driving social acquisition to achieve revenue targets.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role or relevant degree
- Proven knowledge and experience of social media channels and management platforms
- Experience in setting up, communicating and managing organic and paid social media communities, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and Instagram
- Experience of generating insight from social media tools to improve marketing effectiveness, innovation and proposition development
- Any professional marketing/social media qualifications would be advantageous.
- Experience using Photoshop and video editing tools (eg. Final Cut) would be a significant advantage
- Ability to think creatively
- Self motivated and proactive
- Creative thinker with an understanding of marketing discipline
- Digital industry knowledge
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a team player, understanding priorities and work load of other departments
- Excellent communication and networking skills at all levels
- Self motivated and proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to integrate digital and social media into campaign activity
- Although this is a Social Media role, you will not necessarily need to have previous social media experience, Considerations will be given to someone who has a passion for Social Media and can show samples of their own efforts, such as blogs or channels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: current recruitment for graduate at Spark & Light Nigeria Limited, how to Apply for spark and recruitment, latest job vacancies at Spark & Light Nigeria Limited, Spark & Light Nigeria Limited, Spark & Light Nigeria Limited job opportunities, Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, Spark & Light Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements