Steyrvistar Auto World Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
Steyrvistar Auto World Recruitment 2019… This page contains every single information you need to know about Steyrvistar Auto World recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Steyrvistar Auto World has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Steyrvistar Auto World Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Steyrvistar Auto World Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Steyrvistar Auto World form?
- Is the Steyrvistar Auto World 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Steyrvistar Auto World Recruitment start?
- I need Steyrvistar Auto World Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Steyrvistar Auto World Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Steyrvistar Auto World Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Steyrvistar Auto World
Steyrvistar Auto World established in 2010, is an indigenous Nigerian based Automobile Sales and Repairs Company providing multidisciplinary consultancy services. We offer a full spectrum of services, which include: Procurement, Diagnosis, Repair of vehicles and Sales of Spare Parts. With head offices and ultra modern state-of-the-art workshop in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
♦ Marketer/Sales Engineer
♦ Security Guard
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Steyrvistar Auto World recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Steyrvistar Auto World Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.