Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Economist 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Economist… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Economist. The ideal candidate: Highly numerate with a Masters Degree or equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Geosciences; an MBA would be advantageous.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Economist
Offer ID: 12632BR
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: Strategy Economics
- Prepares economic evaluations, quantitative decision support and risk analysis for routine and non-routine business activities for a portfolio of Total E&P assets, such as:
- Economic evaluation and commercial advice for new business opportunities,
- Economic evaluation to support Management decisions for the sanctioning of various upstream projects
- Runs, maintains and further develops the economic modeling tools used
- Actively participates in delivering annual planning exercises: Long Term Plan, Budget, etc.
- Develops and maintains interfaces with technical and financial entities to improve quality and deliverability of economic analysis.
- Realizes specialized studies on key commercial and technical issues and provide business advice to Management.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of upstream petroleum techniques, concepts, tools and economic methods
- Highly numerate with a Masters Degree or equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Geosciences; an MBA would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated individual with proven capacity to work to tight deadlines & produce high quality work within a high pressured context.
- Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Global view of the oil and gas business.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with different transverse teams at all levels and the confidence to communicate analysis to Management.
- Analytical skills, rigor, keen attention to detail, anticipation, curiosity, creativity, judgment are critical to succeed in this role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.