Check How to Print 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Call-Up Letter Online.
NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream II Call-Up Letter | National Youth Service Corps, NYSC call up letters for 2017 Batch ‘A‘ Prospective Corps Members will be available for printing as from Friday, 21st July, 2017. See more details below;
This is to inform all the 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II prospective corps members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced that the portal for printing of call up letters will be opened on Friday, 21st July, 2017.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters from the date stated above
Prospective Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to start collection of the Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation from Friday, 21st July, 2017.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters.
- Go to NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
Searches Related to NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream II Call-Up Letter 2017
- nysc batch a stream 2 2017
- nysc 2017 batch a stream 2 time table
- nysc 2017 batch a stream 2 timetable
- nysc batch a stream ii 2017
- nysc batch a 2017 passing out date
- nysc 2017 stream 2
- nysc stream 2 time table 2017
- nysc batch a stream 2 2017/2018 passing out date
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.