School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form 2020/2021 Latest Updates.
School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form 2020 : School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online. See more details below;
The School of Psychiatric Nursing, Neuropsychiatric Hospital Aro, Abeokuta, is now accepting applications from suitably eligible and qualified Registered Nurses for admission into the Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Requirements
- Candidates should be holders of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) and any other relevant certificate. In addition, candidates must have Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSSC/GCE OR NECO to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings. Individuals with 8NSC degree can apply for specialty in this field with evidence of NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Minimum of one year Post Qualification/Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- At least one year Post Qualification working experience.
Method of Application
The application process and mode of Payment is online, applicants are to pay a non fundable fee of N7, 500.00 (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only through: www.remita.net. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen.
- Click on this link https://login.remita.net/remita/external/OAGFCRF/collector/payments.reg to pay on Remita platform.
- Under Name of MDA type FEDERAL NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL ABEOKUTA – 1000035
- Name Of Service/Purpose Choose :- Sale of Admission form into school of psychiatric Nursing
Amount To Pay (₦) :-7500
- GIFMIS Code :- Do not type anything (leave empty)
- Complete other form fields on the page as apply to you and submit to generate your RRR Code
- Go to any commercial bank and make payment with your RRR code
- Visit https://www.neuroaro.gov.ng to start your application
- Check your email to activate your application.
- Print your application after submission.
- Document you will need to scan and upload when completing your application
1. SSCE Result(s)
2. RN certificate
Documents to bring along for examination
1. Remita and Teller Receipts from bank
2. Printed Application Form
3. Other relevants certificates.
NOTE: Only registered Nurses are eligible.
Online Sale of Forms/Registration begins on 20th January, 2020 and closes on 28th February, 2020.
For Further Enquiries:
School of Psychiatric Nursing
Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro,
Abeokuta, Ogun State
Tel. No:- 08033473188
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Application Guide, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form 2020, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Portal, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Requirements, School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Past Question – Click Here to Download