Beacon Equity Trust Scholarships 2020 for International Students.
Beacon Equity Trust Scholarships 2020 – The Beacon Equity Trust is inviting application for Beacon Scholarships for aspirants who want to study at a reputable university in the United Kingdom. Application Deadline is 28th February, 2019.
The main motive of this educational award is to encourage the participants from Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at a Beacon partner university.
Established in 2009, the Beacon Equity Trust is an educational charity whose aim is to support the operation of The Beacon Scholarship.
Why should study in the UK with this educational opportunity? With the help of this educational bursary, the candidates will get a little support towards their studies at a UK university. At UK universities, the participants have great teaching excellence and teaching support for building a bright future.
- University or Organization: The Beacon Equity Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover the cost of tuition fee and living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Nationality: International
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field at any Beacon partner university in the UK.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must have held a position of responsibility in their school or failing that provide some evidence of confidence amongst peers.
- You must be a student of the Beacon recognized schools.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible to this position, the participants have to register themselves for studying a bachelor’s degree program at a Beacon partner university.
- Once the candidate has an offer for entry into a Beacon Partner University, they will be invited to complete a full Beacon application Form and Financial Disclosure which will be sent to them.
- Admission Requirements: Each university has a different requirement, so you need to check out the entry requirements of the university in which you are going to apply.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, it is required to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
Benefits: Each School and University Partner will contribute 1/3 of annual undergraduate tuition fees and living costs.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.