Bond University Transformer Scholarship 2019 for International Students in Australia.
Bond University Transformer Scholarship 2019… Bond University is accepting application for it’s 2019 Transformer scholarship for suitably qualified candidates from all around the world. The program is open for students who want to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
As a leading independent university, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It is the first private non-profit university of Australia. It was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category.
Why at Bond University? While studying at this university, candidates can get an outstanding student experience and instilling within our graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. It gives students training and development opportunities to help their skills.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to start their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree study at Bond University in the following year, January semester. They must have strong leadership skills, community involvement and demonstrated potential to affect change, extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, students can submit the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the school reference, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including 2 references, a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
The grant will provide up to 50% tuition remission for any single undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate Master’s degree program.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Bond University, Bond University Transformer Scholarship, Bond University Transformer Scholarship | bond.edu.au, Bond University Transformer Scholarship Application, Bond University Transformer Scholarship Deadline