=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
NNPC / Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2019/2020 – Apply Here.
- If you are searching for ‘NNPC / Chevron JV National University Scholarship for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Undergraduate Student to NNPC / Chevron JV National University Scholarship for 2019/2020 session. The scholarship application deadline is schedule to end on the 10th of August, 2019. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
NNPC / Chevron JV National University Scholarship
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
DEADLINE: 10th August, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the steps below:
Before you start this application, ensure you have all the needed documents below scanned and ready and also that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
How to Apply Online.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
- This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, its JV partner, or any of its affiliates, including the agbami scholarship program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program.
- Only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
- In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever during the evaluation or award of the scholarship.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.