HEC Scholarships 2020/2021 Undergraduate Students in Pakistan Update.
HEC Scholarships 2020: HEC Scholarships is now accepting applications from qualified undergraduate students in Pakistan having the intention of pursuing their Ms/MPhil/Bs programme.
The scholarship is sponsored by Pakistan institutions. There are about 5000 different HEC scholarships available.
These fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students 2019 opportunities have the value that includes a full tuition waiver, accommodation, research grants, travel fares and other expenses paid.
Stipend into Scholars to get 1 st 02 years throughout MS span @ Rs.1 2, 000/- a month together with Rs. 1000 /- increment each year. Stipend into Scholars for past 03 years throughout Ph.D. periods @ Rs.18, 000/ a month together with Rs. 1,500/increment each year.
Service to University
Service to University throughout Ph.D. duration (03 years) to get lab/workshop equip., consumables, and provides, etc. @ RS. 60,000/ p.a.
Thesis test charges into the university from the overseas conclusion. @ Rs. 20000/(formerly
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for any of the HEC 5000 indigenous scholarships 2020:
An applicant is eligible for the award of an HEC scholarship in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
- Has previously completed an undergraduate program with honors; and
- Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program.
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- Go on to the http://eportal.hec.gov.pk#sthash.PdMfVJJ8.dpuf.
- ‘Log in’ for new Candidates. Fill the available details regarding the webpage and make Shared Profile.
- Click ‘Register’ for new candidates and follow the steps mentioned under:
- You’re going to have to generate an individual ID with your CNIC (without any dashes) like the User ID and select the password.
- Create an account and fill the essential information which can be found on the monitor.
- Click on and download ‘Mobile Code’ in your own mobile no. For further procedure. (Currently, MNC / / Ported amounts Are not supported)
- After getting the code sent to your own cellphone input the code.
- Input your email ID and click on Send Code. You may be given a code onto your own given email.
- Please input a valid email ID.
- Perform code confirmation and click submit.
- You’re going to be enrolled successfully. Please check your email for additional info.
- You will be asked to established ‘User ID’ &’Password’ and then ‘register’ on HEC E-portal.
- complete online profile section wise in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk Follow with instructions, fill and submit the form.
How to register when you already have a common profile at HEC E-Portal
In the situation where you already have an established user ID in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk? , Then click & Access User ID and password ‘Register in’ and move for the scholarship by clicking ‘scholarships’ on left ‘Navigation’ and native PhD Fellowship Program. Follow with instructions, fill and submit the form.
Application link for scholarship
- Please visit ‘Current Status’ or ‘How to Apply’for information/guidance.
It is encouraged to read the information available on our webpage before applying. If you still have a query, please send email to [email protected] only.
The PMU will respond to only those queries /issues that have not covered at our webpage. Please make correspondence in case of the query via email only.
The deadline for the submission of the online application may have passed but we shall communicate most recent information on applications and deadline, please keep checking this site for this information.
Thank You for reading through. Please share with friends.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.