Have you heard of HEC Scholarships 2021? Here is some good news, you can now study in Pakistan for free! The HEC Scholarships is now accepting applications from qualified undergraduate students in Pakistan having the intention of pursuing their Ms/MPhil/Bs program.
The scholarship is sponsored by Pakistan institutions. There are about 5000 different HEC scholarships 2021 available.
These fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students 2021 opportunities have the value that includes a full tuition waiver, accommodation, research grants, travel fares, and other expenses paid.
Stipend into Scholars to get 1st 02 years throughout MS span @ Rs.1 2, 000/- a month together with Rs. 1000 /- increment each year.
Also, Stipend into Scholars for the past 03 years throughout Ph.D. periods @ Rs.18, 000/ a month together with Rs. 1,500/increment each year.
Service to University
Thesis test charges into the university from the overseas conclusion. @ Rs. 20000/(formerly
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for any of the HEC 5000 indigenous scholarships 2021:
An applicant is eligible for the award of an HEC scholarship in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
- Has previously completed an undergraduate program with honors; and
- Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program.
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- must be a citizen of Pakistan.
Application Procedure for HEC Scholarships 2021
- Go on to the http://eportal.hec.gov.pk#sthash.PdMfVJJ8.dpuf.
- ‘Log in’ for new Candidates. Fill in the available details regarding the webpage and make Shared Profile.
- Click ‘Register’ for new candidates and follow the steps mentioned under:
- You’re going to have to generate an individual ID with your CNIC (without any dashes) like the User ID and select the password.
- Create an account and fill in the essential information which can be found on the monitor.
- Click on and download ‘Mobile Code’ in your own mobile no. For further procedure. (Currently, MNC / / Ported amounts Are not supported)
- After getting the code sent to your own cellphone input the code.
- Input your email ID and click on Send Code. You may be given a code in your own given email.
- Please input a valid email ID.
- Perform code confirmation and click submit.
- You’re going to be enrolled successfully. Please check your email for additional info.
- You will be asked to established ‘User ID’ &’ Password’ and then ‘register’ on HEC E-portal.
- complete online profile section-wise in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk Follow with instructions, fill and submit the form.
How to Register When you already have a Common profile at HEC E-Portal
In the situation where you already have an established user ID in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk? , Then click & Access User ID and password ‘Register in’ and move for the scholarship by clicking ‘scholarships’ on left ‘Navigation’ and native Ph.D. Fellowship Program. Follow with instructions, fill and submit the form.
Application link for scholarship
- Please visit ‘Current Status’ or ‘How to Apply for information/guidance.
It is encouraged to read the information available on our webpage before applying. If you still have a query, please send an email to [email protected] only.
The PMU will respond to only those queries /issues that have not covered on our webpage. Please make correspondence in case of the query via email only.
Application Deadline for HEC Scholarships 2021
The deadline for the submission of the online application may have passed but we shall communicate the most recent information on applications and deadline, please keep checking this site for this information.
Thank You for reading through. Please share with friends and relatives
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021, chinese government scholarship 2021-2022, csc scholarship 2021 deadline, csc scholarship 2021 official website, csc scholarship 2021 universities list, csc scholarship 2021 website, hec portal, HEC Scholarships, HEC Scholarships 2020/2021 for Undergraduate Students in Pakistan, hec scholarships for mphil