Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2019/2020 | How to Apply for HSF Scholarship.
Hispanic Scholarship 2019… Applications are currently invited for Hispanic Scholarship. The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage to obtain a college degree. This Scholarship is for US citizens with Hispanic origin.
About Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Founded in 1975, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) provides Latin American families with the knowledge and resources they need to complete their higher education. It is also the nation’s largest non-profit organization supporting Hispanic American higher education.
So far, HSF has awarded over $588 million in scholarships and provides programs and support services for students and parents, HSF Scholars, and Alumni.
Level/Field of Study
HSF Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities
- Graduate Students
In addition, the scholarship is open to all majors and graduate fields with emphasis on STEM majors. STEM field, that is, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics field.
The scholarship is hosted in the USA.
This scholarship is open to US citizens with Hispanic origin
For the awards are based on merit; the HSF scholarship amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
To qualify for the Hispanic Heritage scholarship, an applicant must adhere to the following criteria:
- be of Hispanic Heritage
- have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
- have a minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for College and Graduate Students
- plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4-year university, or graduate school, during the FALL of a scholarship cycle (year)
- be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Also, complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
HSF Scholarship Application
To apply, applicants should sign up on the Hispanic Scholarship Fund website using the link below:
HSF Scholarship Deadline
Unfortunately, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund application 2019 is over. However, when available, the application for the Hispanic Heritage scholarship 2020 starts January 1st and the deadline falls on February.
Notwithstanding, applicants should follow the links below to keep up with updates.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.