CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Monash Community Leaders Scholarship 2019 at Monash University.
Monash Community Leaders Scholarship 2019 – Are you interested in mentoring students from under-represented high schools? Then you can apply for Monash Community Leaders Scholarship program to develop your leadership, public speaking and teamwork skills.
Australian and New Zealand participants are highly encouraged to undertake an undergraduate degree program to enhance their leadership potential at Monash University in Australia.
Established in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It is a public research and one of the top 20 universities in the world.
Why at Monash University? The university has a total of 100 research centers and overall 50,000 bachelor and 22,000 master’s students enroll. It provides the best teaching facilities which develop your leadership, public speaking and teamwork skills.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300+
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: The application will start from August 1, 2019, and will be till October 31, 2019.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time participant who has completed VCE or equivalent in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant, you need to apply to become an Access Monash Mentor through an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can check the application details regarding the award.
- Admission Requirements: Successful aspirants must achieve an ATAR score of 85.00 or continuing students who have completed at least 2 semesters of study and have a Weighted Average Mark of 65%.
- Language Requirement: The university is expecting that all interested applicants have proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: There are total 300 plus educational award available each year and each will provide $4000 for one year.
CLICK HERE to Apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.