=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
University of Lausanne PhD Position in Neuroscience in Switzerland 2019 and How to Apply
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for University of Lausanne PhD Position in Neuroscience in Switzerland 2019 . See more details below;
University of Lausanne PhD Position in Neuroscience
The University of Lausanne is invited for a funded PhD position, at the Department of Physiology to work on a multidisciplinary project aiming to investigate the role of cortical and sub-cortical brain structures in vigilance state regulation.
The University of Lausanne is a higher teaching and research institution composed of seven faculties where approximately 15,000 students and nearly 5,000 collaborators, professors, and researchers work and study. Ideally situated along the lake of Geneva, near Lausanne’s city center, its campus brings together over 120 nationalities.
- Application Deadline:December 31, 2018
- Course Level:Scholarship is invited for a funded PhD position.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available in the Department of Physiology.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers a nice working place in a multicultural, diversified and dynamic academic environment, opportunities for professional training. There is Possibilities of continuous training, a lot of activities and other benefits to discover.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The position is open to all the nationalities.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a motivation letter, CV, last diploma and letters from references. Only applications through this website will be taken into account.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.