CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
ATBU Physical Admission Screening 2017 for Shortlisted Candidates.
This is to invite all UTME and DE candidates short listed for admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU) to the physical screening exercise scheduled to take place from the 23rd – 29th November, 2017.
A comprehensive list of short listed candidates has been made available on the University’s website: www.atbu.edu.ng .
How to Check the List of Successful Candidates for Physical Screening
- Candidates are to visit http://www.atbu.edu.ng/#/ug/checkadmissionlist
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Search” to check if your name is on the list. Alternatively you can search for your name using other search options on the page.
NOTE: Candidates whose names appear on the list are expected to come along with Original copies of their credentials: online screening slips, downloaded O’ level results from the internet at not more than two sittings (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and Grade II) or original certificates, indigene letters as well as NCE/N.D/IJMB results for DE candidates and report to the Deans of their respective Faculties.
ALSO: Any candidate who fails to appear for the physical screening on the date stipulated above will not be considered for admission.
Candidate are advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individual or group for the purpose of the screening or securing admissions, please.
ATBU Screening Guidelines for University and Its Affiliated Institutions
The following guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for UTME Admissions:
- Candidates admitted must have at least 5 O/Level Credits including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects (Refer to Departmental requirements).
- The O/Level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GRADE II) for UTME candidates to be considered for admissions must not exceed five years (i.e. 2012 – 2017).
- Only on-line O’Level computer printed results shall be considered for screening which would be authenticated on the examination body
- Minimum cut-off points for admission of UTME candidates is 180; therefore only candidates with 180 and above points will be
- A maximum of two sittings is allowed in case of O/Level
- Further Mathematics should not replace General
- Literature in English should also not replace
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- PRE-Diploma and Pre-NCE results are not acceptable in place of O/Level
- DE candidates with pass in NCE who have taught for a period of five years could be considered for Degree programme under Faculty of Technology
- Candidates with Lower credits and above in National Diploma and NCE from recognized polytechnics and Colleges of Education can be accepted for the purpose of DE
- All IJMB candidates must satisfy the 5 O/Level credits in addition to obtaining 9 points and at least 6 points from ATBU IJMB
- IJMB points are counted on the basis of letter grade as follows:
- A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 and E = 1 plus 1 point bonus for passing the 3 subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results will not be considered for admission as well as screening.
General Rule: Candidates must provide evidence of on-line screening/acknowledgement slip downloaded from the University website.
Wish you the best.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.