ATBU Post UTME Admission Form 2021/2022 Application Portal Update.
ATBU Post UTME Admission Form 2021 – Interested in studying at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU? There is great news for you!.
Post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Continue reading to see how you can apply for admission.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various first degree programs of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form
POST UTME EXAMINATION IS NOT SO EASY AS YOU THINK:
One thing most candidates fail to take into cognizance is the fact that Post UTME examinations are a tough nut to crack. And hence, you need to be fully prepared by getting acquainted with the relevant details.
Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat themselves in subsequent years. We are 100% certain about this.
In ATBU, admission is strictly based on merit. And you are expected to have a better score compared to the JAMB UTME exercise.
We have compiled the past questions for all subjects and as you place orders. So, each will be downloaded and sent to you. It’s also possible to print the past questions. But, the only demerit of having hard copy material is that you won’t carry it everywhere.
- ATBU cut-off points for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 180 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institutions to ATBU are advised to do so.
Application Process: How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Form
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference on [RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as online fees into the ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. (Do well to indicate and update awaiting results for any relevant subject on a later date).
- The Portal will remain open from 16th – 22nd January 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels. This is to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
See the Payment Detail:
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Number 1022564031.
The payment procedure for the ATBU Post Utme Past Questions and Answer are as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, the candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY + COURSE, as mail to or SMS to 08082284439.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- Past Question Type: DELSU Postgraduate Past Questions
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach out to our customer care service before placing an order.
For any questions or Inquiries, contact us at [email protected]
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ATBU Admission 2020.
kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google+ so you can help others also.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: atbu de screening 2020, atbu online screening date 2020, atbu post utme 2020 portal, ATBU Post UTME Admission Form 2021, atbu post utme form 2020 closing date, atbu post utme form 2020 portal, atbu post utme portal, atbu post utme registration 2020, atbu post utme screening 2020/2021, atbu registration date 2020, atbu registration portal 2020, Www.Atbu.Edu.Ng/Student Portal