=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2017/2018 is Out Online – crutech.edu.ng.
CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2017…. Cross Rivers University of Technology, CRUTECH 2nd Choice and Supplementary Post-UTME Form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out and available online. See more details below;
CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2017
The management of Cross Rivers University of Technology (CRUTECH) hereby announce for the information of prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who;
- 1.Chose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Choice Screening,
- 2.Chose CRUTECH as their Second Choice,
- 3.Did not chose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions into the 2017/2018
Academic Session will commence on Tuesday, 28th November and ends on Friday, 15th December. Consequently, candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to jamb website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution
How to Purchase CRUTECH Supplementary Form Online
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Procedure for Registration
To register, applicants should:
- -Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- -Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- -Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- -2017 UTME Result Slip
- -O’level Result(s)
- -WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
- -Birth Certificate
- -Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
I believe this article was informative, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2017/2018 CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form, CRUTECH, CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2017, CRUTECH Supplementary Post-UTME Form, crutech.edu.ng, How to Purchase CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form