FULOKOJA Registration Procedure 2018/2019 for Newly Admitted Students.
FULOKOJA Registration Procedure 2018
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Lokoja that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal University Lokoja Fresh Students Registration Procedure.
Only candidates who have been admitted into Federal University Lokoja and have accepted the offer on JAMB e-Facility Portal would be eligible for the registration.
Please note that candidates are expected to complete the registration process online.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration.
*Note: Online Registration of new students commences Wednesday 6th February and ends Friday 8th March, 2019.
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
- Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Charges from the University Student Registration Portal.
- Visit the University’s Student Registration Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for payment of School Charges.
- Pay your School Charges as stated on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Registration Portal to confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt and keep.
- Complete your personal details on the registration forms (Form 01 – 06) provided on the University portal, print and keep.
Please note that Fresh Student’s Course Registration would commence as soon as the strike action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is called off.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.