=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNIZIK Notice to Graduands on Payment of Convocation Fees and Gowns Collection.
UNIZIK Notice to Graduands
Important information to all 2017/2018 Graduands of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, as regards payment of convocation fees, hiring/purchasing of academic gowns and mode of payments.
Graduands are please requested to note the following.
It is mandatory for all Graduands to pay for the following items irrespective of attendance to the Convocation Ceremony.
- Order of Proceedings
- Academic Outfits
- Certificate Scrolls
- UNIZIK Handbook
- UNIZIK T shirt and cap
UNIZIK Convocation Fees & Outfits Collection Details.
- First Degree – N11,000
- Masters Degree and Postgraduate Diplomas – N16,000
- Ph.D. – If the Graduand wants to purchase the academic gown (including all the above items) as listed in a-e) – N51,000
- Ph.D. – if the Graduand wants to hire academic gown (including the above items as listed in a-e) above – N26,000
- All Graduands are expected to dress in full appropriate wear (i.e. suit, shirt and tie for men and skirt suit/skirt and blouse or gown for Ladies) or full national dress.
- Academic outfits for all first degree Graduands will be collected at the Faculties and Departments.
III. Academic outfits/materials for Higher Degrees will be collected at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Graduands must present evidence of payment before they can collect Convocation materials.
- Collection of Convocation materials commences on 6th May, 2019.
- All hired academic outfits/gowns should be returned by the Graduands to their respective collection points not later than Wednesday 15th May, 2019. Gowns returned after that date will attract penalty.
VII. All Graduands are to assemble at the School of Postgraduate Studies (Opposite the Convocation Arena) by 9.30 a.m. for the commencement of Procession each day.
VIII.It is compulsory for all Graduands to participate in the academic procession and to put on the approved academic regalia.
UNIZIK Convocation Fees Mode of Payment.
All payments to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka should be made through the following procedure:
- Log into Remita.net.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- Under the name of MDA type Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
- Click on Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Go to name of Service purpose and click on box
- Select Convocation fees, fill out the required information
- Print out or copy the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number
- Take the RRR number to any bank of your choice nation -wide and make payments.
- Payment will begin on Monday 15th April, 2019.
- Luggages and bags will not be allowed into the Convocation Arena.
- Parking lots are designated and can only be used on presentation of parking card and invitation card.
- University Security Personnel and other Security Agencies will direct all Vehicles to the designated parking lots.
- No form of hawking of any item will be allowed near the Convocation Arena.
- For further inquiries please send email to [email protected].
You are sincerely welcome to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.