=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
How to Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money Code.
Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money… The FCMB Mobile Money Transfer Code has made transaction easy for those banking with FCMB. This code enables you make money transfer to other banks in Nigeria using your phone.
This post will enlighten you how to transfer money from FCMB account to any other bank account using the USSD Mobile Money Transfer Code.
Transferring Money Using FCMB Mobile Money transfer Code.
This is done by simply dialing *389*214# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions on the screen.
You can only use the FCMB USSD Transfer Code when your number has been registered for mobile money transfer. But not to worry, the number you used when creating your account had been activated for FCMB Mobile Money Transfer.
How to Activate FCMB Mobile Banking.
♦ Dial *389*214# on your mobile phone.
♦ FCMB welcome message will be displayed with the options below:
– Activate with Card
– Activate with Account
– Activate with Mwallet
- Choose option 2 by typing 2 and send.
- A new message will appear requesting you to enter your account number.
- Another message will appear thus: Congratulations you have been successfully synchronized.
- Call the Contact Centre on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch to generate your pin which will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Dial *389*214# on your mobile phone.
- Click on Security, select change pin to enter the default pin, then enter your new pin when requested.
- Finally, you can now start enjoying FCMB Mobile service.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.