Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 Check NSCDC Application Link.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 is out and ongoing! Quickly learn about the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 Job application update for graduate and non-graduate.
Are you currently searching for Civil defence recruitment or NSCDC recruitment news 2020? Do you wish to apply for civil defence recruitment 2020 on www.nscdc.gov.ng/recruitment 2020 portal? If yes, learn more about civil defence by reading below carefully.
CSN understand that numerous individuals are facing differs kind of difficulties but do not panic as we’ve got lot of testimonies from different job seekers who secured civil defence job recruitment last year just by following our recruitment process and instructions. You are assured.
Here, we have outlined the necessary step that will guide you through to have a successful application.
But before we dive deep, glance through our current list of top most ask questions by civil defence job inquiry aspirants;
- How can I access the Nigeria civil defence recruitment portal?
- Any Latest civil defence recruitment news?
- When is civil defence form coming out?
- is the Nigeria civil defence recruitment form out?
- I need Nigerian civil defence form updates;
- Download Nigeria civil defence recruitment 2020 form
- current NSCDC recruitment portal
- how to access http://nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/
- NSCDC recruitment 2020
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment 2020? Just to list a few.
So, do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC portal? If yes, then proceed further and see what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to secure any Civil Defence Job position is right here on this web page. Let’s go!
IMPORTANT! In other to be shortlisted for screening intake after application, you need to know the basic qualification requirements and latest update information for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020. We recommend you SUBSCRIBE and BOOKMARK this page now to stay current.
NSCDC Available Vacant Position in Nigeria
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
IMPORTANT UPDATE! Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is NOT recruiting, desperate job applicants are advised to desist from patronising fraudsters.
Get Recruitment Past Questions Today!
We wish to inform all job-seekers that Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and its subsidiaries have warned applicants to stay clear from any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organisation in the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Process.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. If you’re interested in applying for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted in to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps vacancies in Nigeria.
Civil Defence Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Google Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
Email: [email protected] for further assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required.
ATTENTION! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
DISCLAIMER: We do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
The closing date or deadline for NSCDC 2020 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
If you have questions about Civil Defence Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply as soon as possible. Please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020 Civil Defence Recruitment Exercise, 2020/2021 Civil Defence Application, Application Requirements For 2020 Civil Defence Recruitment, apply for Civil Defence, Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment, Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment 2020, Civil Defence, Civil Defence Application, Civil Defence Application Form, Civil Defence Application Form 2020, Civil Defence Application Form 2020/2021, Civil Defence Form 2020, Civil Defence Job, Civil Defence Recruitment, NSCDC official website, NSCDC Recruitment 2020, Requirements for 2020 Civil Defence Recruitment, Requirements for Civil Defence recruitment, www.nscdc.gov.ng