Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online.
Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment. This page contains all the necessary information you need know about Federal Ministry of Environment recruitment for graduate and non-graduate in Nigeria.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will get latest updates on federal ministry of environment 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Federal ministry of environment recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Federal ministry of environment recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for federal ministry of environment recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can i obtain the 2019 federal ministry of environment form?
- Is the federal ministry of environment 2019 recruitment form out?
- When will federal ministry of environment recruitment start?
- I need federal ministry of environment update etc.
- Is federal ministry of environment recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Federal ministry of environment application deadline 2019/2020.
Rumors has been spread that the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019/2020 is out online. Some even provide phone numbers to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”.
The Ministry of Environment was created to ensure effective coordination of all environmental matters is adequately mainstreamed into developmental activities. The agency plays a vital role especially in environmental issues and in the area of policy awareness, enforcement, and intervention.
Available Vacant Positions.
The Federal Ministry of Environment in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of:
♦ Consultant Natural Resources Expert Advisor
Deadline: 14th May, 2019.
♦ Watershed/Catchment Planning Expert Advisor
Deadline: 9th May, 2019.
♦ Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Expert Advisor (International)
Deadline: 9th May, 2019.
♦ Climate Change Expert Advisor
Deadline: 9th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Federal ministry of environment recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- Evidence showing the academic background of the consultant (profile/CV)
- Evidence of certification with relevant authorities and professional bodies.
- Description of relevant specific experience.
- Evidence showing the knowledge and administrative capabilities of the consultant in the field of the assignment in Nigeria.
- Availability of appropriate skills, and use of essential technology etc.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers [July 2014] (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a Written form to the address below (in person, or by mail i.e. by courier):
Federal Project Management Unit,
Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project,
Attention: National Project Coordinator (NEWMAP),
Federal Ministry of Environment,
No. 56, Mamman Nasir Street, Asokoro,
Tel: 08030570625; 08098570625; 08036477409; 08066029902
E-mail: [email protected]
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant Selection method (lC) set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
- Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [10am to 16pm].
Application Deadline: 14th May, 2019.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.