Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment for Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor.
Deloitte Nigeria Job Vacancy for Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor… Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting for Manager to Senior Manager. The ideal candidate must possess relevant qualifications.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
Requisition code: NG153384VA
Direct Report: PMO/Results Management Lead
Business Unit: General
- Deloitte is leading a power sector transformation programme which has been established by a development agency to support reform within Nigeria’s power sector
- Key objectives of the reform programme include addressing gas to power challenges, competitive procurement of clean and conventional energy, utility distribution sector reform, and off-grid electricity access
- Ideally, the project will enable 10,000 MW of new-rehabilitated electricity generation capacity, and 3 million new electricity connections, enabling reliable and affordable electricity access to millions of people for the first time.
- The ME&L Advisor is responsible for the implementation of all aspects of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (M&E&L) Plan
Indicator Data Collection, Verification, and Management:
- Develop and maintain a database containing all indicator data for the project by activity and in alignment with the components of the M&E Plan
- Collect and verify indicator data from all project activities, disaggregate data as appropriate
- Attend major project events for data collection
- Maintain version control over M&E Plan document
- Maintain change log of M&E document
Alignment of Project Activities to M&E Plan:
- Support the alignment of all Work Plan activities to Performance Indicator, Targets, and Expected Results in the M&E Plan
- Assist in setting monitoring and evaluation targets and collection indicator data for all activities
- Assist in revising the M&E and Annual Work Plans to fit the project’s priorities and targets
- Communicate with a team of subcontractors, long-term, and short-term consultants and subcontractors working to report on activities and indicators for each technical activity
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.