Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Study Abroad Programs in Dubai – Are you aware that education in Dubai is rated one of the best in the whole world? Dubai truly one of the best places one can study. Programs in Dubai are not just available to Dubai indigene, but also available to for international students who have the desire of studying in this great country.
It will also interest you to know that the visa process for international students studying in Dubai is very easy. Dubai is a place with no discrimination of any kind. Here, we will be displaying to you some of the study programs available in Dubai for international students.
1. Study Abroad at the American University in Dubai
The American University in Dubai welcomes you to join them as an international student in the United Arab Emirates. This institute was founded in 1995 and currently enrolls almost 3,000 students. The majority of our international students choose to focus their studies in Middle Eastern culture and language.
AUD is a great program to consider if you’re looking for a unique study abroad experience, but still want a familiar education system. Dubai is also an amazing city to live and study in as it has increasingly become a melting pot of culture in the region.
As a student, you have the opportunity to study in Dubai for two weeks! CBL International has partnered with other Colleges of Technology in Dubai to offer you the best and most intriguing lectures by local and international professors. While in the city, students will have opportunities to tour the city and learn about local culture.
3. Year Long Study in London, Dubai, Malta or Mauritius
Studying abroad for one academic year as part of your degree is a great way to explore a new country and culture, make new friends and have an experience you will never forget. It will also help you become more employable, develop key life skills and give you a chance to improve your English, while earning credits towards your degree in your home country.
Middlesex is an international, modern university with an academic-heritage stretching back to 1879. We have campuses in exciting locations around the globe, a well-established Study Abroad programme and a network of support services to help you settle into your new home – the perfect choice for your year abroad.
You can choose to study one of our 150+ undergraduate courses at our flagship campus in London, or from a range of courses at our global campuses in Dubai, Malta and Mauritius.
The S P Jain BBA program is made of core courses, majors and industry projects, however what makes S P Jain BBA different is the fact that the students must compulsorily study in three different countries, Singapore, Dubai and Sydney.
In addition to learning the various tools of business, our students understand the global nature of business through actual exposure to diverse cultures, political beliefs, traditions and technological innovations.
Students interact with local companies and conduct projects that help them understand the influence of culture on consumer preferences and business decisions, and the risks of stepping out of one’s home country. Furthermore, S P Jain BBA students are always encouraged to make good use of their summer break to do internships in each of the countries.
- As an S P Jain BBA student you study in three different countries, Singapore, Dubai and Sydney.
- S P Jain BBA majors are Finance, Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
- S P Jain can help to arrange an internship for you in Singapore, Dubai and Sydney.
- S P Jain degrees are conferred by S P Jain School of Global Management, Australia.
Studying abroad at the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management is a great way of broadening students’ horizons in the hotel and hospitality industry.
The program offers students a fabulous opportunity to experience another culture and study at a prestigious hospitality management university in the Middle East.
University of Toronto has offered a summer course in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) for many years. The program will be hosted by the Etisalat Academy located in the heart of Dubai.
The course offered is worth one full-year credit. Classes will take place in the mornings. There are also mandatory field trips, which may go beyond class time.
7. American University in Dubai
- The Study Abroad experience at AUD adds understanding of the environment, culture and history of the Middle East. This spectrum of understanding will serve students well whether they are seeking employment within the Middle East or have a strong interest in the region;
- Once the program is complete students will have an international dimension added to their education; 3. Students live and study with over 100 nationalities represented on campus; 4. Credits will transfer back to participants home institution
The Study Abroad Experience at AUD will allow students to enroll in any of our following programs:
- In any of our courses offered our course listing so long as the home institution approves.
- Certificate in Middle Eastern Studies Program
- Study Abroad in Dubai Program
- William Jefferson Scholarship Program, for US Citizens only
- Studying abroad at AUD offers the unique opportunity to develop awareness of Middle Eastern culture by living in a Middle Eastern country while earning credit at an American-accredited university.
- There is no substitute for living in a foreign country, immersing in different and exciting cultures and further enhancing one’s foreign language skills.
- Studying abroad can develop important competencies that can enrich students’ personal growth, enhance their worldviews, expand their employment prospects and make them better candidates when applying to graduate schools.
Our aim is to enhance the international awareness among students around the globe and help them excel in global endeavor. It all started when two ambitious students took on the challenge of seeking overseas opportunities for their study.
Soon it became clear to them that all students should be exposed to the experience and challenges you face in an international environment as a student. Due to the fact that it was students who built the foundation of AyenTe, we aim to manage our organization with highly talented and motivated students worldwide.
9. Georgia State University
Georgia State offers many summer and maymester programs led and taught by Georgia State professors. These programs tend to be focused on a particular topic or theme and range from 10 to 20 participants, though some are larger.
Students participate in lectures, site visits, excursions, and tours as part of the program. These programs usually last between two and six weeks.
Students find these programs a great way to really get to know their professors and other GSU students while earning GSU credits and grades. Students do not have to study on a program related to their major, but they certainly can. Financial aid and scholarships are available.
This course introduces students to Eastern Arabia and its cultural, ethnographic, socio-economic and historic diversity by way of a three-week tour of the Sultanate of Oman, (possibly Kuwait and/or Qatar for a day trip) and United Arab Emirates.
By visiting numerous cities and towns across a diverse geographic area, Arabia: Gateway to the World will introduce students to the major cultural and political developments that have influenced the Middle East and larger Indian Ocean world for 2,000 years.
Traveling to regions as diverse as Abu Dhabi, al-Ain, Buraymi, Dubai, Muscat, Nizwa, Sur and Salalah,students will not only interface with the major sites of the last 2,000 year history of the larger Islamic world, but they will interact with the cultural diversity and rich religious heritage (Muslim, Jewish, and Hindu) that has traversed the Indian Ocean and Arabia more generally.
Moreover, students will get to swim in some of the most exotic, isolated, and beautiful beaches in the world. Students will not need prior knowledge of the region’s history but will have a chance through daily readings and lectures to learn how to think about the diverse histories/cultures openly exchanging in front of them. No language requirement. No prerequisites.
10. LEO (Language Education Options)
Language Education Options offers eight languages: Arabic, English, French, Italian, Persian, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu. We offer quality education, in small groups in a small number of languages.
In this way we maintain the quality of the courses on offer. Courses taught range from Beginner/Elementary to Advanced. Each level covers 10 sessions, 90 minutes each. There are two choices; five-day-a-week classes, and three-day-a-week classes.
Applicants can go for either one of their choosing. There is a maximum number of 24 levels which can be covered in one or two years based on the level duration type.
Language students who board with LEO attend classes from 10:00 am to 03:30 pm five days a week, watch and discuss movies to boost their structure, vocabulary, and listening skills, stay at the Center’s accommodation with other students from different nationalities and cultures, and enjoy good meals and free transport to and from the Center.
The courses are set at a very good rate. The visa application process is made easy for the student as individual application can be very difficult to achieve. Visas are processed and waiting for the student on arrival in Dubai. Accommodation can also be expensive and difficult to find in Dubai.
LEO makes this easy with tailor made packages meeting each individual students needs, The students are also offered the opportunity to spend a year working in Dubai at the end of their course with visa included.
- Setting Description:
- Language Education Options is a British Language Training and Testing Center located in Dubai’s Knowledge Village and a partner of IDP IELTS Australia.
- LEO was established to bridge the gap between quality teaching and affordable language classes. Dubai is a vibrant cosmopolitan city with many nationalities and cultures all living happily side by side.
- It is also the global hub for travel and business in today’s world. Students can access a lively lifestyle meeting many people from all over the world.
- There is an abundance of extra-curricula activities including theaters, cinema, outdoor adventure, sports etc. And most importantly, the sun shines all year round!
- Costs vary depending on requirements and are tailored to individual students. Students attend classes from 10:00 am to 03:30 pm five days a week, watch a movie to boost their structure, vocabulary, and listening skills, stay at LEO’s accommodation with other students from different cultures, and enjoy good food and transport to and from the Center.
- Example: Course fees 2 weeks AED 4500 4 weeks AED 8000 6 weeks AED 10500 8 weeks AED 13000 Visa packages are 1 month to 1 year in duration tailor.
11. S P Jain School of Global Management
The Global Master of Business Administration (Global MBA or GMBA) is a 12-month, residential course designed to develop 21st century business leaders with in-depth cross-functional knowledge and understanding of the theories and practices related to global business.
The course pays special emphasis to the development of global intelligence, cultural agility and important real-world business skills like effective communication, decision-making, leadership, networking and problem solving.
Ranked among the world’s best MBA programs -Business Education 2.0 curriculum -Corporate Readiness training -Australian degree -Accredited by AMBA, UK, and ABEST21, Japan -Multinational Career Services Offices in 7 countries.
S P Jain School of Global Management has announced the placement results of April 2014 Global MBA batch. The batch consisted of 71 students from diverse backgrounds with the work experience scaling between 3 to 15 years.
Students have been offered positions across industries including Financial Services, Consulting, Information Technology, Operations and Logistics, General Management, Strategy and Marketing.
The average salaries offered to the Class of April 2014 is 18,03,416 INR. The highlight of this season is the average outgoing salary, which is more than three times the incoming salary.
The GMBA course is conducted across our campuses in Dubai, Sydney and Singapore. All GMBA students, regardless of their specialisation, split the duration of their academic study between the three campuses.
12. University of Toronto
Students will learn the foundations of managerial accounting as well as international business topics. The topics will focus on the Middle East, examining the recent growth and economic challenges in this region, the oil and gas industry, tourism perspectives, and Islamic banking.
Where possible, the course will also draw comparisons between approaches to doing business in the Middle East and Western countries.
The University of Toronto offers 3 to 6 week summer courses in Argentina, Australia, Central Europe (Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland), China (Hong Kong and Shanghai), Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Italy, Peru, Southeastern Europe (Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia), Spain and the United Arab Emirates.
Courses are for degree credit and students from other North American universities are welcome to participate. Prices vary by site and range from approximately $4200 to $9000 (this include tuition, accommodation, meals, textbooks, and field trips).
The program is based in Sharjah, the third largest Emirate, located 15km outside of Dubai. Ancient cultural traditions and contemporary intellectual currents intersect in the city of Sharjah. It has 17 museums and numerous beautiful mosques. In 1998 Sharjah won the prestigious UNESCO award of being the cultural capital of the Arab world with a rich legacy of arts, heritage and culture.
- Setting Description:
- Located in the south east of the Arabian peninsula, the UAE is a loose federation of seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.
- Each Emirate has its own ruler and operates relatively autonomously, maintaining control over revenues, including those from oil and gas. Close to 39% of the UAE’s GDP comes from the petroleum industry. The population is more diverse than most countries in the region.
- Less than 20% of the population are Emirati, more than one-third are South Asian. There is also a growing population of people from Europe and North Africa.
13. University At Albany (S.U.N.Y.)
The American University in Dubai (AUD) is the first American-accredited University in the Gulf. It serves both United Arab Emirates’ nationals and international students who a seek world-class career-oriented education.
The University fosters a learning mode which is collaborative, enhancing the student’s ability to work in teams. AUD’s degree programs are supported by appropriate technology and facilities. AUD runs two summer sessions. Students may choose to attend either or both summer sessions.
UAlbany’s partnership with AUD allows our students to have full access to the curriculum offers by the University. All classes are taught in English.
AUD offers courses in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Technology, Visual Communication, Interior Design, Liberal Arts, Middle-Eastern Studies, Arabic Language, Literature and various other areas.
You can choose to take any courses that are offered by the University as long as you meet the prerequisites. Please note that the course options in during summer sessions are limited. Please visit our website for more information.
- Setting Description:
- Apart from academics, students can become involved in university life by joining one or more of AUD’s student clubs and organizations, playing an intercollegiate, intramural, or club sport, signing up for the Student Government Organization, and /or applying for one of AUD’s student leadership programs. Please visit our website for more information.
- Setting Description:
- Sharjah is known as the “Cultural Capital of the UAE,” and has quite a lively history itself. Uniquely located on world trade routes and the only Emirate with direct access to both the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, Sharjah has developed from a small trading town, relying on fishing and pearl diving, to one of the most modern, dynamic commercial and trade centers in the region.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
What’s it like to visit the tallest man-made structure on the planet? You’ll find out with CIEE in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Home to incredible engineering feats like the Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah (a man-made, palm tree-shaped archipelago), the UAE is the perfect place to learn about engineering, the Arab world, and the global economy.
Plus, you’ll hone your Arabic language skills, and witness the daily intersection of traditional values and modern realities.
Abroad in Sharjah and you’ll:
- Study alongside students from 80 nations at a cutting-edge university that combines traditional Gulf culture with a U.S.
- style education Improve your Arabic language skills while exploring the UAE’s role as a global hub for trade, business, and cultural exchange
- Take innovative courses in social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, business, engineering, architecture, and Middle Eastern studies Explore the UAE through CIEE excursions to Dubai, Al-Ain, and Abu Dhabi, and
- Participate in various student clubs and organizations.
16. American University of Sharjah
Programs. Study abroad students are welcome to take undergraduate courses in any of the four colleges and schools at the American University of Sharjah including: the College of Architecture, Art and Design (CAAD), the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS), the College of Engineering (CEN), and the School of Business Administration (SBA).
Accreditation. The American University of Sharjah is accredited in the United States of America by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The bachelor of science degree programs in engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
The Bachelor of Architecture program of the College of Architecture, Art and Design is accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) of the United States. The School of Business Administration is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Education. Embrace the strong intellectual tradition of the Middle East through education at AUS. Take accredited courses in your major, while enhancing your Arabic language skills through formal classroom instruction and daily conversational practice with native speakers.
Exchange students can expect to learn about the Emirati and Gulf Arab Culture while being immersed in the full spectrum of the Arab/Islamic world. They can choose from a wide array of courses concerned with Arab-Islamic culture and civilization, modern Arab history, economics in the Middle East and so much more.
Tuition. Program cost varies by program. In addition to bilateral partnerships, AUS has memberships in consortiums such as the International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP), the Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE), and Academic Programs International (API) connect our university with hundreds of universities from more than 40 countries worldwide.
Safety and Security. The UAE is popular among tourists and expats from across the world. You will always feel right at home in the UAE especially with its very low levels of property crime, and very low levels of violent crime. Women feel extraordinarily safe and secure here. In addition to that, the AUS Campus is self-contained with strong security and a Police College located just outside its gates.
Consciously based upon American institutions of higher education, AUS is thoroughly grounded in Arab culture and is part of a larger process of the revitalization of intellectual life in the Middle East.
AUS is located at the intersection of four very different worlds: the traditional Arab city of Sharjah, celebrated by UNESCO and ISESCO as the Cultural Capital of the Arab World; the cosmopolitan and futuristic city of Dubai; the wide open desert where students can experience life as a Bedouin; and finally the Indian Ocean resort shoreline where snorkeling and traditional water sports abound.
AUS is conveniently situated on a beautiful, park-like campus full of Islamic-style architecture, only 15 minutes from historical downtown Sharjah and the city of Dubai. Sharjah has been named the 2015 Capital of Arab Tourism, ISESCO’s Capital of Islamic Culture, and UNESCO’s Culture Capital of the Arab World.
- Program cost varies by program. In addition to bilateral partnerships, AUS has memberships in consortiums such as the International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP), the Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE), and Academic Programs International (API) connect our university with hundreds of universities from more than 40 countries worldwide.
17. George Mason University
This course will focus on the strategic global policies of oil and natural gas and its political, economic and social impact on the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries specifically the Kuwait, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates. Course Topics will cover:
- Overview of the global energy industry- companies and governments; markets and politics; and the position of the GCC within this industry
- The global energy balance- present status, future trends (alternative energy & implications), and strategic responses from a GCC perspective
- Resource nationalism and market power (I)- OPEC and the challenges
- Resource nationalism and market power (II)- The GCC, Iran, Iraq, and the future of hydrocarbon production in the Arabian Gulf
- The impact of oil boom on the political economies of the GCC- the political economy through its transition from rentierism to developmentalism.
- The social dimension and impact of the oil boom in the GCC
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution (CONF) 397: Study Abroad Special Topics- Global Politics of Oil
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution (CONF) 385: International Field Experience
- Economics (ECON) 492: Study Abroad in Oman and the UAE
- Global Affairs (GLOA) 480: Study Abroad in Oman and the UAE
- Government (GOVT) 398: Study Abroad in Oman and the UAE
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution (CONF) 695: Selected Topics- Global Politics of Oil
- Integrative Studies (INTS) 595: Experiential Learning
- This program has been approved to count as an elective for the MA, Middle East and Islamic Studies program
18. Learning Trails
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.