Bank of Industry Loan Application Form 2019-2020 and Detailed Steps.
BOI, Bank of Industry, Bank of Industry Loan Application Form 2019… This guide will be mainly focused on Bank of Industry (BOI) Loan application guide and requirement involve. Stay well and read through.
The Nigerian Senate has of recent approves collection of 0% Bank of Industry loan for people with business ideas, must be between 18-40 years apply now. Here I will talk about how you can get business loan from Bank of Industry easy and simple and 0% Bank of Industry loan requirements.
Bank of Industry Loan Application Form
The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is Nigeria’s oldest, largest and most successful development financing institution. It was reconstructed in 2001 out of the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) Limited, which was incorporated in 1964. The bank took off in 1964 with an authorized share capital of 2 million (GBP)
This is to inform Nigerian citizen who might be interested to start a reliable business with 0% Bank of Industry loan for his own as an individual.
About 0% Bank of Industry loan (BOI)
It is now on news that Nigerian Senate has approves collection of 0% Bank of Industry loan for people with business ideas aged 18 to 40 years. The Bank of Industry is set to create the best environment for graduate and non-graduates in Nigeria.
Recently Bank of Industry launched N11 billion empowerment programs tagged “The 0% Entrepreneurship Fund” for Nigerian Youths who are unemployed.
- Lots of benefits accompany with this 0% Entrepreneurship Fund which include:
- It will help Nigerians citizen in creating an environment for Nigerian to start their own business
- It will encourage students and traders to become employers rather than malingering around seeking for jobs
- The 0% Entrepreneurship Fund is for financial assistance of Nigerian meaningful and less risky
How You Can Get Business Loan Grom Bank of Industry
To get loan from Bank of Industry you must possess following under listed below
- Your business can be Small, medium and large enterprises, excluding cottage industries.
- Any New or existing companies, seeking expansion, modernization or diversification
- Clients with demonstrable ability to meet loan repayments
- To get business loan from Bank of Industry you must have no record of unpaid loans to erstwhile development finance institutions and other banks
- Any applicants with Credit worthy promoters who will be required to prove their commitment to the project by contributing at least 25% of the project cost excluding land.
- Applicants whose management capability, financial situation (including availability of collateral and guarantee), character and reputation are incontrovertible
- Passed the process of screening via https://www.boi.ng/apply/register
- Filled the Bank of Industry Loan application form
- Submitted a potential successful business plan
Requirements Involve to get Bank of Industry Loan
- Formal letter of Application
- Photocopy of Certificate of Registration or Incorporation
- Of the Certified True Copies of Forms C02 and C07
- A photocopy of the Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company
- Feasibility Study Report (4 copies)
- Quotations for items of equipment (at least 2 or 3 quotations from different sources), where applicable
- Three (3) years most recent Audited Accounts of the company (for existing company)
- Organizational Structure and Management of the company
- Declaration of total outstanding liabilities of the company
- Statement of Account for the past six months from the company’s bankers
- Completed copy of Bank of Industry Questionnaire
- Eight recent Passport photographs of each of the two Directors and the Company Secretary
- Acceptable Securities shall include a charge/security interest over all of applicant’s assets, copyrights, rights etc
- Three (3) years most recent Tax Clearance Certificate for the Company and two (2) Directors.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.