Girls in Tech AMPLIFY Womens Pitch Competition 2019 and How to Apply.
Girls in Tech AMPLIFY Womens Pitch Competition 2019…. AMPLIFY is a ‘must-attend’ startup competition for entrepreneurs, investors, engineers, and designers that explores up and coming trends in innovation, technology. Most importantly, AMPLIFY showcases the best and brightest female tech entrepreneurs from around the world.
During Girls in Tech AMPLIFY Women’s Pitch Competition, female entrepreneurs will pitch their early-stage technology startup onstage to a panel of seasoned technorati and investors to be judged based on the innovativeness and viability of the product or service. Winners will receive funding and additional resources such as one year of office space at RocketSpace campus, and a laptop to grow their startup.
The event also features inspiring keynote speeches by well-known industry leaders, diplomats and some of the most successful female startup founders and high-tech executives. Ten finalists will be selected by a panel of online judges to pitch live on October 3, 2018 in San Francisco, California. Each finalist will have 7 minutes to pitch the startup and 3 minutes to answer questions from the panel of judges
- Must have a developed technology (software, hardware, mobile product or service)
- Must have at least one female founder
- Must have an actual product to demo live
- Startup must be between 6 and 36 months old
- The final competition on October 3rd will be a fast-pitch format – 7 minutes of fast-pitch with 3 minutes of Q&A with judges. Finalists are not permitted to view other finalists’ presentations; only props or displays permitted during the fast-pitch, live demos only.
- Girls in Tech Board of Directors and Girls in Tech full-time employees and consultants, their relatives, and Girls in Tech Chapter Managing Directors are not eligible to participate.
- Applicants will be judged based upon criteria established by Girls in Tech, Inc.
- Prize money is taxable. – The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes on the prize awarded. The winner will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms and present legal ID prior to claiming the prize. The winner will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form as required. Any portion of the prize kept by the winner will be taxable.
- Protests due to eligibility or any other rules must be presented via email, Adriana Gascoigne, Girls in Tech, Inc., [email protected] Any such protest must be submitted by September 14, 2018 at 12:00 pm PST.
- The ruling of the judges at the competition on October 3, 2018 is final.
- This contest and related content is the property of Girls in Tech, Inc., and use by anyone outside this organization is not permitted unless expressly communicated and agreed upon in writing by both parties.
- Friday June 1, 2018 : Applications open!
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018: Deadline to Submit Your Full “Application”
- Friday, September 11, 2018: 10 Finalists notified
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018: 10 Finalists pitch live at Zendesk in San Francisco!
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
August 15, 2018
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019/2020 AMPLIFY Womens Pitch Competition, AMPLIFY Womens Pitch Competition, AMPLIFY Womens Pitch Competition 2019, AMPLIFY Womens Pitch Competition Application Deadline, Girls in Tech, How to Apply for AMPLIFY Womens Pitch Competition