British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2019 and How to Participate
British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2019 – Entries are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge 2019. The deadline for submitting of entries for the program is 20th January 2020. see more details Below;
Do you have a great digital idea that has the potential to create a better world? If so, enter the #IdeasChangeLives challenge. You could win a prize of £20,000 and the chance to work with the British Council’s Digital, Partnerships and Innovation team on an initiative to help achieve one of six of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. They are looking for people with a fresh, entrepreneurial spirit and a big idea that has the potential to make a positive impact for communities across the globe.
This challenge gives you a genuine chance to change the world and improve the lives of some of the world’s most disadvantaged people – what’s your idea? You should have a vision for how your idea could improve the lives of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.
This year, they’re looking for ideas that help us to meet any or all of the targets within one of the three Global Goals for Sustainable Development below:
- Goal 4: Quality education: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Goal 5: Gender equality: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge Eligibility.
- Open to anyone and everyone across the world. You can choose to apply as an individual or an organisation.
- They accept ‘early stage’ applications, meaning you don’t necessarily need a working prototype when you make your application.
- You don’t need to be working in the digital or technology sector to apply.
British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge Benefits.
- Funding to get your idea off the ground: £20,000 in prize money to develop your product, no matter what stage you’re at.
- Support to help you succeed: Their team of digital experts will help you to develop your idea at your own pace. They’ll give you the opportunity to connect with others and develop further partnerships through access to global networks, events and sector expertise.
- Mentorship for a full year: They tailor their support to suit you. You’ll get access to on-going mentorship from the British Council plus advice from subject matter experts on how to potentially grow and scale-up your idea.
How to Submit Entries for British Council #IdeasChangeLives Challenge.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should click below to take a look at the application questions and enter the competition.
Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.