Nigeria Police Academy Selection List of Successful Candidates for Interview 2017 is Out – (Batch 1,2&3)
Nigeria Police Academy Selection List of Successful Candidates for Interview 2017 is Out – (Batch 1,2&3);
Nigerian Police Academy – The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Fourth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on
6th August, 2016. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in three batches as categorized below:
Nigeria Police Academy Selection List of Successful Candidates
The list is yet to be uploaded online. Keep checking this page to get updates as soon as possible. Though, if you want to check for your name, get a copy of Daily Sun Newspaper of September 14th 2017.
Batch 1 will report on
9th October, 2016, batch 2 on 16th October, 2016 and batch 3 on 23rd October 2016. These are the respective states in each batches:
Batch One – Sunday
9th October, 2016
Batch Two –
Sunday 16th October, 2016
Batch Three – Sunday
23rd October, 2016
Summary / Requirements
- Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises wi I I qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
CSN Team Reporting
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.