2017 CSSS Masters Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
The Sheffield Hallam University, Uk in partnership with Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) is offering Scholarships to students from developing commonwealth countries who wants to pursue a Master’s program in the Institution.
The CSSS covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
- Applicants must be students from Developing Commonwealth scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a first degree with a first or upper second class level.
- Applicants must be self-financing.
- Applicants must have outstanding results.
Interested applicants should please submit your application via the CSSS electronic application system.
Please include the following documents in your online application
– a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
– copies of your qualifications.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 29th March 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.