CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for Mo Ibrahim Foundation MSc Scholarships 2017 for study in the UK.
The Centre of African Studies offers 3 MSc/MA scholarships to African nationals as part of the Governance for Development in Africa Initiative funded by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
In order to be considered for funding, applicants must first secure an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER for the MSc/MA by applying directly to the SOAS admissions office.
The eligible MSc/MA are only those within the following departments(note that any MSc in each department is applicable):
- Development Studies
- International Relations/Politics
- MA African Studies
- CISD (Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy)
- DEFIMS (Department for Financial and Management Studies )
- Distance Learning: CEFIMS(Centre for Financial and Management Studies), DEFIMS
Once the place is secured, the applicants can apply for the scholarship. Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by a panel consisting of SOAS academic members. The assessment of your application will be based on the information in your scholarship application.
Please provide the following documents by email to [email protected]:
- * Complete application form (see pdf attached on the right side of this page)
- * A copy of the unconditional offer received from SOAS admissions office
- * CV (please include your email address)
- * 2 pages max statement outlining knowledge and interest in governance-related issues
Please note that CAS reserves the right not to award scholarships and will only award them where there are applicants judged to meet sufficiently high academic standards and with demonstrable interests in fields relevant to the objectives of the GDAI.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2017
For more information, visit The Official Page of The Mo Ibrahim Foundation MSc Scholarships 2017
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.