Apply for Science Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Strathclyde in UK – 2017.
The Faculty of Science at University of Strathclyde is offering a range of scholarships for international students in 2017-2018. These scholarships will be available to commence full-time postgraduate taught programme in September/October 2017.
The aim of the scholarship is to recognise academic achievement and to attract the best science students from across the globe.
The Faculty of Science is one of the UK’s leading faculties of science, providing a vibrant, dynamic, supportive and friendly place to study.
The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available, and our current standard requirements are: IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Faculty of Science.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Computer and information sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and statistics, Physics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences.
Scholarship Award: £3500/£2500 scholarships towards course tuition fees are available for students studying on MSc/PGT programmes in Science.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To apply for a Science Elite scholarship, candidates must:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2017.
- Hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde
- Be paying full international fees
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available, and our current standard requirements are: IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
How to Apply: Applications should be made online. Application may be delayed if students fail to provide the following documents (where appropriate):
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, eg degree certificate and transcripts (showing the subjects taken and your grades). If you’re still studying, provide a transcript of your results so far
- If qualifications are in a language other than English, please provide official translations in addition to the copies of the original documents
- If English is not first language, please provide a suitable English language test certificate (if appropriate), for example IELTS
- A copy of passport (if they are a non EU overseas applicant). Passport is required in order to obtain Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement which allows you to apply for your Tier 4 visa to study
- A copy of sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for certain programmes)
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is September 1, 2017.
View Scholarship details via this link http://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/scholarships/sciencescholarships/postgraduateelitescholarships/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.