How to Apply for Sokoto State Government Scholarship Scheme 2019 for all Students Online.
This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Sokoto State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Sokoto State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Sokoto is a state in the northwestern part of Nigeria. Sokoto City is the modern-day capital of Sokoto State. As of 2005, the state has an estimated population of more than 4.2 million people.
Being the seat of the former Sokoto Caliphate, the city is predominantly Muslim and an important seat of Islamic learning in Nigeria.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2019 Sokoto State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Sokoto State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Sokoto State (Sokoto State University, Shehu Shagari College of Education, Usman Dan Fodio University, Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Sokoto State Government Scholarship Scheme 2018 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Sokoto State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Sokoto State Scholarship Board Scholarship 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2019 Sokoto State Government Scholarship, 2019/2020 Sokoto State Government Scholarship Scheme, How to Apply for Sokoto State Government Scholarship, Sokoto State Government Scholarship, Sokoto State Government Scholarship 2018, Sokoto State Government Scholarship Application Deadline, Sokoto State Government Scholarship Scheme 2019