Chatham House African Public Health Leaders Fellowship Program 2018 and How to Apply.
Chatham House African Public Health Leaders Fellowship 2018… The fellowship will develop the skills in leadership, policy analysis and formulation of successful applicants, who will benefit from the networking and mentoring opportunities in London, Geneva and their respective countries. Fellows will each develop and produce a project as part of the fellowship programme.
The fellowship provides fellows with an opportunity to:
- Hone their leadership skills.
- Improve their ability to assess public health in their own country.
- Strengthen their capacity to develop, implement and evaluate public health initiatives.
- Build networks across relevant sectors.
Fellows will be expected to undertake a project in one of the following areas:
- Communicable diseases, including emerging infections and antimicrobial resistance.
- International Health Regulations.
- Universal Health Coverage.
- The role of private industry in public health.
- One Health.
- Planetary health.
- Climate change and health.
- Sustainable Development Goals.
- Non-communicable diseases and their risk factors, including obesity and smoking.
- The fellowship is available to Africans, working in Africa, who have a background in mid-level or senior public health management and who want to strengthen their public health leadership skills and knowledge in order to effect real and lasting change;
- Candidates must be in a fully paid position in public health, in either a private or public institution in Africa, that permits a month’s absence for the foundation course training and time for the development of the project during the year of the fellowship. Financial support is available for the implementation of field work.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: June 20, 2018
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Chatham House African Public Health Leaders Fellowship Program 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2019 Chatham House African Public Health Leaders Fellowship Program, Chatham House African Public Health Leaders Fellowship, Chatham House Fellowship, How to Apply for Chatham House African Public Health Leaders Fellowship Program