Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
How to Apply for CIPESA-ICT4 Democracy Media Fellowship Programme 2018.
CIPESA-ICT4 Democracy Media Fellowship Programme 2018… The CIPESA-ICT4Democracy Fellowship aims to raise media understanding of, and its effective and consistent reporting of ICT-for-Democracy issues in East Africa. It is expected that the fellowships will result into increased quality and regularity of reporting, as well as a greater diversity of voices, in coverage related to ICT, democracy and human rights.
Participants in the media fellowship programme will be expected to create various outputs, which may include print articles such as features, broadcast content, multimedia content (animations and infographics) and social media content, as will be agreed in advance of the start of the fellowship. The fellowship shall last for up to three months but can in some circumstances be shorter.
The network works in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda to achieve two top-line objectives: Increased citizen participation in governance and the realisation of human rights through ICT; and improved transparency and accountability of governments through ICT.
- The fellows shall be given a modest allowance to cater for expenses related to producing the outputs of their fellowship engagement.
- Applicants should be early career print, broadcast, online or multi-media journalists;
- Individuals passionate about media platforms such as bloggers and social media enthusiasts with relevant skills are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be based in Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania. It is preferred that applicants have experience in coverage of areas that are relevant to the work of ICT4Democracy in East Africa partners, which may include social accountability, gender and youth mainstreaming, technology, human rights and governance.
How to Apply.
Send an email to [email protected] with subject line stating Application for Media Fellowship. Submissions should include:
- Your CV
- A statement of interest that mentions the outputs you intend to produce from the fellowship, how they will be disseminated, and how these outputs are beneficial to the work of the ICT4Democracy network or its partner organisation(s), a suggestion of which partner organisation you wish to be attached to, the duration for which you wish to have the fellowship, and anticipated expenses. The statement of interest should not exceed 3 pages.
- Two samples of your work (written or other)
- Two reference letters.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CIPESA-ICT4 Democracy Media Fellowship Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.