TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form, Application Fees.
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 6th March 2020. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only.
Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about TS LAWCET Application form 2020 including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
TS LAWCET is a state-level entrance examination which is conducted once in a year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in 3 or 5 year LLB course. TS LAWCET is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through following details about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form:
- The application form can be filled through online mode only. No other mode is entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 6th March 2020.
- Candidates must fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- TS LAWCET application correction facility will be provided from 11th to 16th May 2020.
- Also, the application form can be filled till 6th April 2020. Late applications can be submitted till 20th May 2020 added with the late fee.
- After filling all details take printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the application form safe for future references.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ TS/ AP online centers.
- The application fee will be neither refundable nor transferable.
Candidates can check application fee for all categories from below:
|For General category||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/ ST/PH category||Rs. 500/-|
Check Here – How to Fill TS LAWCET Application Form
TS LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below TS LAWCET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate laid down by the Telangana State government.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their final year can also apply.
- Education Qualification:
- For 3 Year LL.B. Course: Candidates must pass 3 years of graduation degree from any recognized university of Telangana state.
- For 5 year LL.B. Course: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board of Telangana state.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for ST/SC candidates) in their qualifying examination.
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Dates
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||6th March 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form without late fee||6th April 2020|
|Last date to fill application form with late fee||20th May 2020|
|Application correction||11th to 16th May 2020|
|TS LAWCET 2020 exam date||27th May 2020|
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2020
Candidates must go through the below-given procedure to know about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (click here).
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now click on ‘Proceed for payment of Application fee’ button.
- Select payment mode i.e. debits card/ credit card/ AP online etc.
- Click on the link ‘Registration fee payment procedure’.
- Fill asked details and click on the ‘Payment verification’ tab and submit.
- Click on ‘Proceed to online application form filling’ tab.
- Fill details like education, personal, address, category, and etc. details.
- Now click on the ‘browse’ button.
- Upload your photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Click on the upload button and then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Preview your details and then submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep application form safe till the completion of admission procedures.
Through this article, we have mentioned about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates must fill the application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake in the form.
If you have any other query about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form then you can ask us by leaving your query below.
Also, do well to hit the share icon, to share this article on all your social media platforms. This is to help spread this information with all your friends and loved ones.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: lawcet online application 2020, lawcet.tsche.ac.in, TS LAWCET 2020, TS LAWCET 2020 Application date, TS LAWCET 2020 Application Fee, TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form, TS LAWCET 2020 Eligibility, TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates, TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Schedule, TS LAWCET 2020 registration, TS LAWCET meaning, TS LAWCET student login