Abuja Based Online News Platform Job Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply.
Abuja Based Online News Platform Recruitment 2018… Abuja Based Online News Platform, Abuja Based Online News Platform Recruitment 2018, Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Abuja Based Online News Platform – See more details below;
Abuja Based Online News Platform Recruitment
Abuja Based Online News Platform has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Abuja Based Online News Platform Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Abuja Based Online News Platform Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Abuja Based Online News Platform form?
- Is the Abuja Based Online News Platform 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Abuja Based Online News Platform Recruitment start?
- I need Abuja Based Online News Platform Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Abuja Based Online News Platform Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Abuja Based Online News Platform Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
An Abuja based online news platform is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
♦ News Editor
♦ Programme Officer (PO)
♦ Junior Webmaster/Graphic Artist
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Abuja Based Online News Platform recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Abuja Based Online News Platform Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.