CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply.
ADRA Recruitment 2018… Adventist Development and Relief Agency Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Adventist Development and Relief Agency Recruitment 2018 Online – See more details below;
Adventist Development and Relief Agency has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Adventist Development and Relief Agency Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Adventist Development and Relief Agency Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Adventist Development and Relief Agency form?
- Is the Adventist Development and Relief Agency 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Adventist Development and Relief Agency Recruitment start?
- I need Adventist Development and Relief Agency Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Adventist Development and Relief Agency Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Adventist Development and Relief Agency Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Adventist Development and Relief Agency
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is the global humanitarian organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Through an international network, ADRA delivers relief and development assistance to individuals in more than 130 countries—regardless of their ethnicity, political affiliation, or religious association. By partnering with communities, organizations, and governments, ADRA is able to improve the quality of life of millions through 9 impact areas.
Current Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Monitoring and Evaluation Officer-Safe Energy and Livelihoods
♦ Project Accountant
♦ Program Manager
♦ Livelihood and Evaluation Officer
♦ Gender and Protection Officer
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in English only, through: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th November, 2018.
- For back ground checks -On your CV, please include three (3) professional references with their name, title, company, relationship to you, email address, and telephone number)
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and sexual orientation. Qualifying female applicants are encouraged to apply.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Adventist Development and Relief Agency Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.