AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2020 – (Hiring In 4 Positions).
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited form?
- Is the AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment start?
- I need AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Trending Jobs update?
- Is AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment real for 2020?
- When is AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Application Deadline 2020?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Job Description
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Administration Manager
Deadline: 2nd July, 2020.
♦ HR Director
Deadline: 25th June, 2020.
♦ General Manager
Deadline: 2nd July, 2020.
♦ Business Development Manager and Power Projects
Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] use the position as the subject title.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited, AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment, AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2020, AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements, AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment Portal, AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment Requirements, Apply for Ongoing AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited Recruitment